You are about to download the HTML-Entities Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: html-entities, Encode html entities in highlighted text. ...
Please note that the HTML-Entities Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: html-entities-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 96.22 KB (98533 Bytes)
• MD5: 4ba36ffdd5f1d3a902a7388e90a139de
• SHA1: adc2efa8314647ac85bb43b0e2324acc34e0cc83
• SHA256: 3fe20a1c7f430c082f53819fb1cedced0619044e103e8a08b5e152ce84a8333c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
HTML-Entities is a freeware extension for VS Code published by christopherstyles, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Encode html entities in highlighted text. , A vscode extension to convert text to named html entities. ... Learn More >
How to Install HTML-Entities From a VSIX
You can easily install the HTML-Entities extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. html-entities-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).