You are about to download the Fx Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: fx, A VSCode theme inspired on Framer X ...
Please note that the Fx Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fx-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 11.58 KB (11857 Bytes)
• MD5: c450a69ff24f37df607970180c592c4f
• SHA1: 5c84fa9f7dc16af92481583dc6aa5964daea4f95
• SHA256: 5569c37da6122fdee56de048c0d66bee281e3e88abee6f38a2dc82d546d6ccb3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Fx is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Fx is a freeware extension for VS Code published by David Galavotti, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A VSCode theme inspired on Framer X ... Learn More >
How to Install Fx From a VSIX
You can easily install the Fx extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fx-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).