You are about to download the EmacsVscode Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Emacs keymap for vscode ...
Please note that the EmacsVscode Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: emacsx-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 684.40 KB (700826 Bytes)
• MD5: 9d1721dfa9818711a34c1e2b85d67714
• SHA1: ef31875a8187c5079d298f3762dbc9d71ade7829
• SHA256: fb241d0969f182f593a1774628c16c767bc48b434b3f2419c2ced57310395318
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also EmacsVscode is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
EmacsVscode is a freeware extension for VS Code published by reignofwebber, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Emacs keymap for vscode , vscode extension for emacs ... Learn More >
How to Install EmacsVscode From a VSIX
You can easily install the EmacsVscode extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. emacsx-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).