You are about to download the Live Coder Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: See how your code executes as you write it. ...
Please note that the Live Coder Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: live-coder-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 12.91 MB (13535266 Bytes)
• MD5: c3de4f494b48f09b1a979e7614496d31
• SHA1: 33538de67a1f06b41a99fdbdcf449546dc8b4fde
• SHA256: 4ab30c8e7138000dc17ad7acff49bcdf7caf636146f03f582d7f3a796ca1ce41
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Live Coder is a freeware extension for VS Code published by fraser, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
See how your code executes as you write it. ... Learn More >
How to Install Live Coder From a VSIX
You can easily install the Live Coder extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. live-coder-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Live Coder Version History