Minifier 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: January 14, 2022
Please note that the Minifier vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Minifier is a free extension for VS Code published by Nicolas Halperin (Halpe), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: minifier-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 1103897 bytes (1.05 MB)
• MD5: 101574a4ebfaf09067fd2ab4a7ad5ecb
• SHA1: 23da159fc6ac101507ac9e13b006ba9e0f3115eb
• SHA256: e868ed4f4db3c405f66665b05bd957cb49c7dd7c7af7e61f9d3c466351f24aa6
How to Install Minifier From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Minifier extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. minifier-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).