You are about to download the Python Docs Opener Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: Open documentation for the current symbol under the cursor in the default web browser ...
Please note that the Python Docs Opener Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-docs-opener-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 19.89 MB (20860345 Bytes)
• MD5: 79ac33cc9e3611856d162e9c342b3f3a
• SHA1: 4743e1eb438dd59bd1cd1d61120c2b04f2596598
• SHA256: f92d4d7ecc05861efeb8ab7a576b37cd0ff69c40e777a995a0a5ca0d66bb7cd1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python Docs Opener is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python Docs Opener is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Thomas Hickman, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Open documentation for the current symbol under the cursor in the default web browser ... Learn More >
How to Install Python Docs Opener From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python Docs Opener extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-docs-opener-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Python Docs Opener Version History