You are about to download the FenneC Syntax Support Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for the FenneC programing language ...
Please note that the FenneC Syntax Support Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fennec-syntax-support-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 20.37 KB (20862 Bytes)
• MD5: 7597ceb0f5048e905c941e849999c5ad
• SHA1: aeea5aa5221f5cb1f62c94153c1443764583e142
• SHA256: a1c03dd5fdf9b2523115566ea6a0fd2ef1e1e40836d863c768d21a87f3ff41f9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also FenneC Syntax Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
FenneC Syntax Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sproid, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for the FenneC programing language ... Learn More >
How to Install FenneC Syntax Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the FenneC Syntax Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fennec-syntax-support-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).