You are about to download the VS-Codeowners Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: vs-codeowners, Make use of GitHub CODEOWNERS file inside your editor ...
Please note that the VS-Codeowners Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vs-codeowners-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 331.29 KB (339245 Bytes)
• MD5: 35c0fdccb34e163fa08e2b1ed92ed46c
• SHA1: 18e20fa70b5c7b56c9580641e1c2556c52e8fb60
• SHA256: ef7c754229878b9cebc5c0d50279fa1d31d1546d79d47819937ae9b673ace570
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VS-Codeowners is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VS-Codeowners is a freeware extension for VS Code published by softprops, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Make use of GitHub CODEOWNERS file inside your editor , VSCode extension for GitHub CODEOWNERS files ... Learn More >
How to Install VS-Codeowners From a VSIX
You can easily install the VS-Codeowners extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vs-codeowners-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).