Packagely 1.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By Mickey (mannu635)
Downloads: 7 Updated: July 16, 2019
You are about to download the Packagely Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: An Extension to publish packages ...
Please note that the Packagely Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: packagely-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 589.51 KB (603658 Bytes)
• MD5: 0391fe6afd60d54b0f0945c3fb670819
• SHA1: 2a82aea3dc5a8259eae7d8dd8307470f7280fd80
• SHA256: 14a92fb27a342d804545d42c257b23e1bf44e2114539bf78bdaf460993d6083e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Packagely is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mickey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An Extension to publish packages ... Learn More >
How to Install Packagely From a VSIX
You can easily install the Packagely extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. packagely-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).