You are about to download the AC3D-Syntax Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Basic syntax highlighting and snippets for AC3D files ...
Please note that the AC3D-Syntax Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ac3d-syntax-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 31.95 KB (32714 Bytes)
• MD5: f1a90d998dc24fb560c2e075aa4ba40a
• SHA1: 6d8ef5e6612fd7f20be14739f7b3c2aece5c2d42
• SHA256: df2d4d43f83a816082d2aaed7a69a75786b93af57dc647d8a101be6fe1dc3efa
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AC3D-Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AC3D-Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by RenanMsV, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Basic syntax highlighting and snippets for AC3D files ... Learn More >
How to Install AC3D-Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the AC3D-Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ac3d-syntax-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
AC3D-Syntax Version History