You are about to download the Danny's Git Essentials Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: The collection of extensions I use for Git. ...
Please note that the Danny's Git Essentials Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dannys-git-essentials-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 1.74 KB (1784 Bytes)
• MD5: 64c1031fb8654d4dd1ce157bbe3ff9fa
• SHA1: 540b558a04d6006217af376c4532433057f39b97
• SHA256: 99c0b6fc14007a29b01005b0ee5eb96da71ab4a169f45b5c4b450a845398219e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Danny's Git Essentials is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Danny's Git Essentials is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Danny McGee, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The collection of extensions I use for Git. ... Learn More >
How to Install Danny's Git Essentials From a VSIX
You can easily install the Danny's Git Essentials extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dannys-git-essentials-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).