You are about to download the Minecraft Script Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Language support for the mcscript programming language ...
Please note that the Minecraft Script Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: mcscript-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 10.09 KB (10333 Bytes)
• MD5: 93ce0044add9fe818ad7937c1eae6da8
• SHA1: 5ea27b45e413ab66205e13fec8a4f58c1775d332
• SHA256: f187e0f03575bbd5d8501257c99a7f5a3f6e40d6e1aafdd2ec2a17ef92b34a4e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Minecraft Script is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Minecraft Script is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Stevertus, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support for the mcscript programming language , A programming language for Minecraft Vanilla ... Learn More >
How to Install Minecraft Script From a VSIX
You can easily install the Minecraft Script extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mcscript-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).