You are about to download the Header Setter Vsix v0.8.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Quickly create clean, effective HTML Heads ...
Please note that the Header Setter Vsix file v0.8.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: headersetter-0.8.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.8.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 4.16 KB (4258 Bytes)
• MD5: e381f44349db9456ed302a98e98ab2e7
• SHA1: 4dddeafd8ee8ba50336619a443531ef8de4ef520
• SHA256: 45583fc8fe69ff707eedcd4b7d607d60040dd692e7caac2b2bfe800d23933cc3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Header Setter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Header Setter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ryanrocket, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly create clean, effective HTML Heads , Header Setter VS Code Extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Header Setter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Header Setter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. headersetter-0.8.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).