You are about to download the SopraSteria.MvcFramework.Snippets Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: MVC Framework extension with snippets ...
Please note that the SopraSteria.MvcFramework.Snippets Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: soprasteria-mvcframework-snippets-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 4.70 KB (4812 Bytes)
• MD5: 1673c595f035f105be2d19155630f023
• SHA1: ae5b5a8be4de3c5b7eea484457ea1ff737b5132a
• SHA256: 422774e3a3b2aff400c21b45d447217f1e720c1516acd410f5569136ae5d338b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SopraSteria.MvcFramework.Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SopraSteria.MvcFramework.Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Aurélien Bretin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
MVC Framework extension with snippets ... Learn More >
How to Install SopraSteria.MvcFramework.Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the SopraSteria.MvcFramework.Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. soprasteria-mvcframework-snippets-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).