You are about to download the Node Debug With Pause Events Vsix v1.33.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: Node Debug Adapter that emits events when paused. Required for the Debug Visualizer Extension. ...
Please note that the Node Debug With Pause Events Vsix file v1.33.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: node-debug2-with-pause-events-1.33.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.33.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 718.08 KB (735310 Bytes)
• MD5: 8e67a57a997fdd81f34254d0e4f1a8e0
• SHA1: 305f0f630a638d92a31e961af1ffac8baa31c8e6
• SHA256: a7453689717f01a575af056dd6448cd29fb7c1a4d96aa35ede28dfc21277367f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Node Debug With Pause Events is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Node Debug With Pause Events is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Henning Dieterichs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Node Debug Adapter that emits events when paused. Required for the Debug Visualizer Extension. , A VS Code debug adapter that supports debugging Node via the Chrome Debugging Protocol. ... Learn More >
How to Install Node Debug With Pause Events From a VSIX
You can easily install the Node Debug With Pause Events extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. node-debug2-with-pause-events-1.33.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).