CodeDB 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 30, 2021
You are about to download the CodeDB 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Plugin for using your code snippets on CodeDB directly in Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the CodeDB vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
CodeDB is a free extension for VS Code published by CodeDB (CodeDB), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Plugin for using your code snippets on CodeDB directly in Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: CodeDB-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 462681 bytes (451.84 KB)
• MD5: a6939c0efd902af7fb9f511fe5bfe114
• SHA1: 7b760c9344935a161e643c65e7dcc2907b98f6c7
• SHA256: f2a8f008c43a380ee39f126f9f346182a86ec2279262e2a357b78df997cbef3a
How to Install CodeDB From a VSIX >
You can easily install the CodeDB extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. CodeDB-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).