You are about to download the CodeDB Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Plugin for using your code snippets on CodeDB directly in Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the CodeDB Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: CodeDB-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 451.84 KB (462681 Bytes)
• MD5: a6939c0efd902af7fb9f511fe5bfe114
• SHA1: 7b760c9344935a161e643c65e7dcc2907b98f6c7
• SHA256: f2a8f008c43a380ee39f126f9f346182a86ec2279262e2a357b78df997cbef3a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CodeDB is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CodeDB is a freeware extension for VS Code published by CodeDB, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Plugin for using your code snippets on CodeDB directly in Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install CodeDB From a VSIX
You can easily install the CodeDB extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. CodeDB-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).