Esbonio 0.7.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 27, 2021
You are about to download the Esbonio 0.7.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: An extension for editing sphinx projects ...
Please note that the Esbonio vsix file v0.7.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Esbonio is a free extension for VS Code published by Swyddfa (swyddfa), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension for editing sphinx projects Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: esbonio-0.7.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 727337 bytes (710.29 KB)
• MD5: a30e30b12f62628a3916939db993649a
• SHA1: 9db68072c421be86f819bb9227e9258294275bf6
• SHA256: e92cd4a8bafa92ec1350f85c69a3835abf51422dddc064e63ca62a7e8057598b
How to Install Esbonio From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Esbonio extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. esbonio-0.7.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).