White Shade 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 24, 2021
You are about to download the White Shade 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.62.0 and up: A pure shade of colors ...
Please note that the White Shade vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
White Shade is a free extension for VS Code published by Silas Chen (silas0827), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A pure shade of colors Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: white-shade-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.62.0 and up
• File Size: 32659 bytes (31.89 KB)
• MD5: 7beb28ebaf12255449e4b301765427d6
• SHA1: 4d6e71d2fe02e244beaf30dd101bab391ba12c76
• SHA256: e3073f73b8ef28fc88c736fa35a4096c80bef8d005574fdab71dce14c9266ecd
How to Install White Shade From a VSIX >
You can easily install the White Shade extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. white-shade-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).