You are about to download the One Dark Theme Vsix v0.0.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: One dark theme, One dark theme for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the One Dark Theme Vsix file v0.0.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-one-dark-theme-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 33.24 KB (34036 Bytes)
• MD5: 198d1e03702faf558d25d5b845b52465
• SHA1: 1f6f121d498d5a2fb445e9d1f443460299c12cec
• SHA256: 28a85e1ba7ee3869d6e9903dcbd9e63d8bdc59f2a8d3b81a052cf06fd3a024af
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also One Dark Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
One Dark Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mark Skelton, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
One dark theme for Visual Studio Code , One dark color scheme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install One Dark Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the One Dark Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-one-dark-theme-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).
One Dark Theme Version History