You are about to download the Wordup Vsix v0.3.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Wordup - WordPress development toolkit, Manage your local WordPress development directly in VSCode ...
Please note that the Wordup Vsix file v0.3.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: wordup-code-0.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 2.77 MB (2905914 Bytes)
• MD5: 1b9d8d72349f46bb63ea6465e1477c3b
• SHA1: 33f15b91111f0fa12694cc40bff354c2fd37d436
• SHA256: cf4b9048328d4035c18302fbd624241de240ed1571341637dd50ac9b6c86a629
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Wordup is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Wordup is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Wordup, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Manage your local WordPress development directly in VSCode , Visual Studio Code extension for wordup that makes it easy to develop, manage and export WordPress plugins or themes. ... Learn More >
How to Install Wordup From a VSIX
You can easily install the Wordup extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. wordup-code-0.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).