You are about to download the Docker-IPython Vsix v0.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Develop interactively with an IPython terminal, running from a locally-defined docker image ...
Please note that the Docker-IPython Vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-docker-ipython-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 4.35 KB (4455 Bytes)
• MD5: cabd094dd2b4c69cc6c98d0827400d0c
• SHA1: a3f42f4792ca7b148f66f2a1c472fbbdb59052ef
• SHA256: 94dfb88f022201d88f5be5f4324b43261e151a56901d728281e5ed15b0d035ca
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Docker-IPython is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Docker-IPython is a freeware extension for VS Code published by haranjackson, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Develop interactively with an IPython terminal, running from a locally-defined docker image , A Visual Studio Code extension: Develop interactively with an IPython terminal, running from a locally-defined docker image ... Learn More >
How to Install Docker-IPython From a VSIX
You can easily install the Docker-IPython extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-docker-ipython-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).