You are about to download the Emacs Friendly Keybindings Vsix v0.9.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Emacs Friendly Keybindings (Neon), Emacs keybindings and selection system, including exiting mark mode when erasing text. ...
Please note that the Emacs Friendly Keybindings Vsix file v0.9.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-emacs-neon-0.9.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 55.36 KB (56689 Bytes)
• MD5: 52d8e6ff2c4614c315ee46e9af113330
• SHA1: f473f21852b36a8a19553c63dc4b0e7cff24b491
• SHA256: 8f721e7c1f7bcd53f295a9f8c95d83e08d39233070f4d1ac5742cb0f4649700a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Emacs Friendly Keybindings is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Emacs Friendly Keybindings is a freeware extension for VS Code published by NotKyon, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Emacs keybindings and selection system, including exiting mark mode when erasing text. , Visual Studio Code plugin emulating Emacs functionality ... Learn More >
How to Install Emacs Friendly Keybindings From a VSIX
You can easily install the Emacs Friendly Keybindings extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-emacs-neon-0.9.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Emacs Friendly Keybindings Version History