You are about to download the Azure Serverless Tools Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: An extension pack of tools for working with Functions, Pipelines, and more in Azure. ...
Please note that the Azure Serverless Tools Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: azure-serverless-tools-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 7.53 KB (7706 Bytes)
• MD5: f0265e3b1f4e6884de9dce20d7863396
• SHA1: 9253abbb6e7e34ab24a3a0db49c4de28bc0a07d7
• SHA256: 4969b8b063fd17f23e3b7f7de2f73723fb82f1b8becb321ad5850836da224cf2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Azure Serverless Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Azure Serverless Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marcus Lyons, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension pack of tools for working with Functions, Pipelines, and more in Azure. , An extension pack of tools for working with Functions, Pipelines, and more in Azure ... Learn More >
How to Install Azure Serverless Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Azure Serverless Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. azure-serverless-tools-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).