You are about to download the Sass Formatter Vsix v1.1.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: Beautify sass, scss and css files. ...
Please note that the Sass Formatter Vsix file v1.1.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-sass-format-1.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 846.83 KB (867155 Bytes)
• MD5: aa393a8d7ff3eab419a6e493e6fd7332
• SHA1: 5120910e4e3e82478ec82b6b8010c2068f3bfcad
• SHA256: 5e041dc2be6c26403896d3aac31a35ff58835379200877930fb83e718494eec3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sass Formatter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sass Formatter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Saša Jovanović Spuki, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Beautify sass, scss and css files. , Sass formatter extension for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Sass Formatter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sass Formatter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-sass-format-1.1.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Sass Formatter Version History