You are about to download the Untitled File Format Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Format XML, Json in Untitled documents. ...
Please note that the Untitled File Format Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-untitled-format-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 420.36 KB (430446 Bytes)
• MD5: b81b3b8c3caa0e3f53b6a6aafe20e6d8
• SHA1: 7696f14645a5e208decb964705bfc32518f7d874
• SHA256: b6db1c6450f740b12d6e534fe983bdbf3ef0e6e75e094c78531edac4c6696e7f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Untitled File Format is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Untitled File Format is a freeware extension for VS Code published by chxing, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Format XML, Json in Untitled documents. ... Learn More >
How to Install Untitled File Format From a VSIX
You can easily install the Untitled File Format extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-untitled-format-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).