Ayako 0.0.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 12, 2022
You are about to download the Ayako 0.0.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: ayako, A Code color theme ...
Please note that the Ayako vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Ayako is a free extension for VS Code published by eatradish (eatradish), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Code color theme Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: ayako-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 344176 bytes (336.11 KB)
• MD5: f165ea37ea7980a441e513030971bc4f
• SHA1: f182ec876dceb3f7dcf0aa44e8b9f65960cc737c
• SHA256: caa498a52d6a4eee3ee106ea67893be10eef67d13d0a7e3fee784eb9f330950b
How to Install Ayako From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Ayako extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ayako-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Other vsix files for Ayako
Need old versions of eatradish.ayako? Download the old vsix files now: