Ayako 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 26, 2021
You are about to download the Ayako 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: ayako, A Code color theme ...
Please note that the Ayako vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Ayako is a free extension for VS Code published by eatradish (eatradish), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Code color theme Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: ayako-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 344063 bytes (336 KB)
• MD5: fe1fad8592b7e60b2e880ec075f0003d
• SHA1: b94376b00b37f81e7562406f784c1e650ed4d3ca
• SHA256: 6641204bc2d2e520745cc0f3726427698dd960e847d79f875d6ffbc153c531cb
How to Install Ayako From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Ayako extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ayako-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).