Phoenix Theme 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 26, 2021
You are about to download the Phoenix Theme 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: Phoenix Theme for Work Like Fly With The Fire ...
Please note that the Phoenix Theme vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Phoenix Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by Bilgili Anka (bilgili-anka), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Phoenix Theme for Work Like Fly With The Fire Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: phoenix-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 15620 bytes (15.25 KB)
• MD5: e5d7a28918caaaa8b6da69e9a8fe25ec
• SHA1: 9d6caf434c753ea9473b16f5e7c88e5e48f9e2e5
• SHA256: 6f649fa3831b258cdb52850d9046fa1217e862a25ba5b22c3b5142d0a858454d
How to Install Phoenix Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Phoenix Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. phoenix-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).