You are about to download the Construct 3 Tools Vsix v1.0.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Construct 3 Tools, Autocomplete, generated typescript definitions and debugger support for Construct 3 ...
Please note that the Construct 3 Tools Vsix file v1.0.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: c3-vscode-extension-1.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 14.12 MB (14809791 Bytes)
• MD5: f7b0b48398504885252e013c0765f722
• SHA1: 67ac82474540a0b21f3c29bc3f17d9141be3efd6
• SHA256: 5f4a804d01955ca733c6926127937fb885afcb121611ba840af60bdc2bdb6e2b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Construct 3 Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Edward Bonnett, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Autocomplete, generated typescript definitions and debugger support for Construct 3 ... Learn More >
How to Install Construct 3 Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Construct 3 Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. c3-vscode-extension-1.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Construct 3 Tools Version History