You are about to download the MicroVASM Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: Syntax Highlighting for the MicroVASM language. ...
Please note that the MicroVASM Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: microvasm-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 59.09 KB (60513 Bytes)
• MD5: fedddebc26fdd635e4ef38efd49f3773
• SHA1: 0176b6e9008ff102664e778c3ff6bedb69da5d08
• SHA256: 1a6ae94c1005c3f05c8b1235e9015699cc53e217e6b7122b476223c2d98b2c1c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also MicroVASM is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
MicroVASM is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marco Lima, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Highlighting for the MicroVASM language. ... Learn More >
How to Install MicroVASM From a VSIX
You can easily install the MicroVASM extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. microvasm-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
MicroVASM Version History