You are about to download the Intel® Software Development Tools Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Displays a catalog of all the docker images of Intel Software. Browse through their full description or download any image. ...
Please note that the Intel® Software Development Tools Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: intel-software-development-tools-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 2.58 MB (2705366 Bytes)
• MD5: 87b20c4dffaacda9d991882ee587f3de
• SHA1: fae4137b31d6f80c901b53aa7cc9664ceee487e1
• SHA256: 539dbc8718d261242adfd1a059c9fb7d6ef294451a54a3a1e2bd7c35e8819368
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Intel® Software Development Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Intel® Software Development Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Intel, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Displays a catalog of all the docker images of Intel Software. Browse through their full description or download any image. ... Learn More >
How to Install Intel® Software Development Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Intel® Software Development Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. intel-software-development-tools-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Intel® Software Development Tools Version History