You are about to download the C/C++ Themes Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: UI Themes for C/C++ extension. ...
Please note that the C/C++ Themes Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cpptools-themes-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 65.20 KB (66761 Bytes)
• MD5: df3f91c9380a6190dd487c6c6a82dcdc
• SHA1: 516a65ee2e7acab39c64dfbc0d7ee756bbeb1f2a
• SHA256: 13470b18fa42c2a9e2b20b03b7a386565aced3698bfefbb07bceea9ffa02ba59
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also C/C++ Themes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
C/C++ Themes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
UI Themes for C/C++ extension. , Official repository for the Microsoft C/C++ extension for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install C/C++ Themes From a VSIX
You can easily install the C/C++ Themes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cpptools-themes-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).