You are about to download the C/C++ Themes Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: C/C++ Themes, UI Themes for C/C++ extension. ...
Please note that the C/C++ Themes Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cpptools-themes-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 233.02 KB (238611 Bytes)
• MD5: 5e02ea86fd4c163f4743800096c6705a
• SHA1: 98b9f5e8b5bd2052c1d786b6b25a46fe527d4721
• SHA256: 61603952c03e720bc8ebab81f5df6c9b08219aca9fdef64f14da5208af832717
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also C/C++ Themes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
C/C++ Themes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
UI Themes for C/C++ extension. ... Learn More >
How to Install C/C++ Themes From a VSIX
You can easily install the C/C++ Themes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cpptools-themes-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
C/C++ Themes Version History