You are about to download the IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings Mac-to-PC Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Port of IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings, also transforming a Mac to act like a PC ...
Please note that the IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings Mac-to-PC Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: intellij-idea-keybindings-mac-to-pc-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 15.51 KB (15887 Bytes)
• MD5: 5573e487bad8c55448f0361272c1f820
• SHA1: a1586daf122e17c9106110c234dca75126bdc8b3
• SHA256: 3b93049a4ee1d2c7a077541a5edc2d56efa9a6c4066c98454e02892ea9aec9bf
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings Mac-to-PC is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings Mac-to-PC is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Peter Granderson, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Port of IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings, also transforming a Mac to act like a PC , Port of IntelliJ IDEA key bindings for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings Mac-to-PC From a VSIX
You can easily install the IntelliJ IDEA Keybindings Mac-to-PC extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. intellij-idea-keybindings-mac-to-pc-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).