Nisaba 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 13, 2021
You are about to download the Nisaba 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.44.0 and up: Support for ATF files ...
Please note that the Nisaba vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Nisaba is a free extension for VS Code published by UCL Research Software Development Group (UCLResearchSoftwareDevelopmentGroup), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Support for ATF files Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: nisaba-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.44.0 and up
• File Size: 805224 bytes (786.35 KB)
• MD5: 8c2a86c38c41a5db285506645044c60b
• SHA1: f67221a6e1c3eea3c148f0f18cddfd2cf9fb2ff0
• SHA256: 9cc1137355dfbc0856752364003b27b731ab1f03c1d5e182c994c8dfc81a7c27
How to Install Nisaba From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Nisaba extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nisaba-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).