DOSBox 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: October 22, 2021
You are about to download the DOSBox 0.1.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: VSCode DOSBox, DOSBox interface for VSCode ...
Please note that the DOSBox vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
DOSBox is a free extension for VS Code published by clcxsrolau (xsro), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
DOSBox interface for VSCode Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-dosbox-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 18236746 bytes (17.39 MB)
• MD5: 78f6a5999f73a6f4970e49d9d3e25185
• SHA1: 4d1aeb7c040b7676fc57aab7d37e6ef04b2f4647
• SHA256: 28015989227112991f35f7ffd46ab7ebd27edb31ac951b006ff75404ea258ea1
How to Install DOSBox From a VSIX >
You can easily install the DOSBox extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-dosbox-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Other vsix files for DOSBox
Need old versions of xsro.vscode-dosbox? Download the old vsix files now: