You are about to download the Milky Way Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.1 and up: Milky Way Dark Theme ...
Please note that the Milky Way Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: milkyway-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.1 and up
• File Size: 261.13 KB (267394 Bytes)
• MD5: dcee700a385f9a90d54b706357545f2e
• SHA1: 2610ca04ffb85fbe20e6902d1a1299f374c79e25
• SHA256: 1e52fe130524cd9ffa8a3ffd12b9cdc3820dc87b1afbd59319b0bd72bd452cf3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Milky Way is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Milky Way is a freeware extension for VS Code published by motrdevua, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Milky Way Dark Theme , Dark theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Milky Way From a VSIX
You can easily install the Milky Way extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. milkyway-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).