You are about to download the DevOps Pipelines Vsix v1.157.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Syntax highlighting, IntelliSense, and more for Azure Pipelines YAML ...
Please note that the DevOps Pipelines Vsix file v1.157.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: devops-pipelines-1.157.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.157.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 7.67 MB (8045008 Bytes)
• MD5: ace340cebc46ceeafab59af97947809a
• SHA1: d6807113bbb81469d82e5153c8b688204b727aaf
• SHA256: 6441a052dbf81a483d79f5112cea7e66187226a8c5bdac11664f843e76719500
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also DevOps Pipelines is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
DevOps Pipelines is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Himanshu Yadav, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting, IntelliSense, and more for Azure Pipelines YAML , VS Code extension for working with Azure Pipelines YAML files ... Learn More >
How to Install DevOps Pipelines From a VSIX
You can easily install the DevOps Pipelines extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. devops-pipelines-1.157.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).