You are about to download the TextWorld Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: Providing syntax highlighting for TextWorld files. ...
Please note that the TextWorld Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: textworld-vscode-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 4.74 KB (4855 Bytes)
• MD5: e5b51c592ee07b61571a19baf6b8f61f
• SHA1: fdc22b2725b0814a84616f1de7385b5d3abc33bd
• SHA256: b6e48b29bf92aa0375ab4109c6f3e3f57b375a402a4bcef5796c556a44174030
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TextWorld is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TextWorld is a freeware extension for VS Code published by TextWorld, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Providing syntax highlighting for TextWorld files. , TextWorld is a sandbox learning environment for the training and evaluation of reinforcement learning (RL) agents on text-based games. ... Learn More >
How to Install TextWorld From a VSIX
You can easily install the TextWorld extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. textworld-vscode-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).