You are about to download the SoldiJS Vsix v3.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.x and up: SolidJS snippets inspired by the rocketseatReactJS ...
Please note that the SoldiJS Vsix file v3.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: solidjs-3.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.x and up
• File Size: 11.36 KB (11631 Bytes)
• MD5: 54ae994bbb8447861bdddf4f4f00d336
• SHA1: 2931b95bd8454252c99b1824bf1f47cbab484f72
• SHA256: 98222daa6eeb9d4b2178026d0ede031091a28de30eb32d78e9e76befe59da0c5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SoldiJS is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SoldiJS is a freeware extension for VS Code published by bernardo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
SolidJS snippets inspired by the rocketseatReactJS ... Learn More >
How to Install SoldiJS From a VSIX
You can easily install the SoldiJS extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. solidjs-3.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).