Linear 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 18, 2021
You are about to download the Linear 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Unofficial extension for managing your Linear projects from VS Code ...
Please note that the Linear vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Linear is a free extension for VS Code published by Strigo (strigo), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Unofficial extension for managing your Linear projects from VS Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: linear-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 1380571 bytes (1.32 MB)
• MD5: 0ebbd14080eab4457d930b705d44d99a
• SHA1: 9dfa209e65cfa3f7052d4c564ad22fe16559c3c2
• SHA256: f8a6179292eac28baaa01a809822abea01877a97dc22082018ff8057888e2c13
How to Install Linear From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Linear extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. linear-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).