You are about to download the Azure Terraform Vsix v0.3.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: VS Code extension for developing with Terraform on Azure ...
Please note that the Azure Terraform Vsix file v0.3.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-azureterraform-0.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 6.10 MB (6393200 Bytes)
• MD5: 90d31ae41af96faae8d0dc9292be5f46
• SHA1: 95ac80f8008f1e6491d7732319bf56a3be5e0d78
• SHA256: d37d65799d7d0b0ee444538fe294aed73a5f9582b38b39a637c5afcf0b654a96
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Azure Terraform is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Azure Terraform is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS Code extension for developing with Terraform on Azure ... Learn More >
How to Install Azure Terraform From a VSIX
You can easily install the Azure Terraform extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-azureterraform-0.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Azure Terraform Version History