You are about to download the Better PageUp / PageDown Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Makes PageUp/PageDown scroll to maintain cursor position relative to the viewport (like in Sublime Text, JetBrains IDEs, and others) ...
Please note that the Better PageUp / PageDown Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: better-pageup-pagedown-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 4.32 KB (4428 Bytes)
• MD5: 476a551e1a0b72932150b4e9fb03b67b
• SHA1: e49a0af32b5b47deb154127de91704623e3437e4
• SHA256: ecda9635e0efd294c8625b272e0070910e123639a0970b05e5fe823584ff6cc6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Better PageUp / PageDown is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Better PageUp / PageDown is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Russell Davis, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Makes PageUp/PageDown scroll to maintain cursor position relative to the viewport (like in Sublime Text, JetBrains IDEs, and others) ... Learn More >
How to Install Better PageUp / PageDown From a VSIX
You can easily install the Better PageUp / PageDown extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. better-pageup-pagedown-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).