You are about to download the VSCode-Rhq Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: vscode-rhq, VSCode binding for rhq ...
Please note that the VSCode-Rhq Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-rhq-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 178.47 KB (182752 Bytes)
• MD5: 45c9272ec8d935402e239effd1a3f4a4
• SHA1: 56db9a605cbfd0f6128e8a9cfcfd8b0acd2dffdc
• SHA256: c2f77802343d86001a9f974165d86523a671f2df135f2ca70b53304626dac026
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode-Rhq is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Yusuke Sasaki, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode binding for rhq , Manages your local repositories ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode-Rhq From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode-Rhq extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-rhq-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).