Rails Navigate 1.3.6 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 10, 2021
You are about to download the Rails Navigate 1.3.6 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.39.0 and up: Ruby on Rails Navigation ...
Please note that the Rails Navigate vsix file v1.3.6 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Rails Navigate is a free extension for VS Code published by namiez (namiez), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Ruby on Rails Navigation Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: rails-navigate-1.3.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.39.0 and up
• File Size: 715742 bytes (698.97 KB)
• MD5: c9dc5a1c6dacb1eec68ee75cef7a228a
• SHA1: 14d7d98076578780adfa3ca1f4a336d7f1cab4b2
• SHA256: fd4c4b6619c3454e465585c77da1a51a3421b9ec3b91dfa90942fbca460ddf02
How to Install Rails Navigate From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Rails Navigate extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rails-navigate-1.3.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).