You are about to download the Codeseek Vsix v0.0.13 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.3 and up: Search engine for developers ...
Please note that the Codeseek Vsix file v0.0.13 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: codeseek-0.0.13_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.13
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.3 and up
• File Size: 1,009.41 KB (1033639 Bytes)
• MD5: 515cc80117933f9a50c58b585669aa64
• SHA1: 0a5477fbc21c21fd53ec850f0b291ac196128141
• SHA256: 9eb551efb91bd97b3068e6f9e27dec7434253b203949c6470c6cd1d117171c74
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Codeseek is a freeware extension for VS Code published by codeseek, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Search engine for developers , Codeseek search engine plugin for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Codeseek From a VSIX
You can easily install the Codeseek extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. codeseek-0.0.13_vsixhub.com.vsix).