Minecraft Bedrock Edition Debugger 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 8, 2021
Please note that the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Debugger vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Minecraft Bedrock Edition Debugger is a free extension for VS Code published by Mojang Studios (mojang-studios), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: minecraft-debugger-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 199199 bytes (194.53 KB)
• MD5: 70ed49bef36d165ccf62184f894f023a
• SHA1: 4c18d4ab9a698abbb63702622de6fa276bbbd075
• SHA256: 26a64fad733009608be1896e22260062f2d24d79a44b519c270e381dacf9edff
How to Install Minecraft Bedrock Edition Debugger From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. minecraft-debugger-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).