Monotone 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 5, 2021
You are about to download the Monotone 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.44.0 and up: monotone, An aesthetically-pleasing utilitarian theme, forked from Lokaltog/vim-monotone ...
Please note that the Monotone vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Monotone is a free extension for VS Code published by 0x706b (0x706b-extensions), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An aesthetically-pleasing utilitarian theme, forked from Lokaltog/vim-monotone Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: monotone-vscode-theme-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.44.0 and up
• File Size: 1002877 bytes (979.37 KB)
• MD5: b20aced880d9f23c018ce70bfc9b8a48
• SHA1: 301eb38718f05092b9dad26443655b0538c869b7
• SHA256: c6c5e004614ed272e6e36fd7a5eb18faaa0c1499dd66262a496f8197c7354074
How to Install Monotone From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Monotone extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. monotone-vscode-theme-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).