You are about to download the CSS Initial Style Value Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Display the default/initial value for each css style property. ...
Please note that the CSS Initial Style Value Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: css-initial-style-value-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 339.20 KB (347340 Bytes)
• MD5: aa2af0cc76165e9939de8864919bb7b5
• SHA1: 00e508545eb2408ea10a4df7067577948363ce7a
• SHA256: 0d75de206ea61b245b59ccbc450783a5cfd02587791f3c3dcc1de59097e87e7e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CSS Initial Style Value is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CSS Initial Style Value is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Emanuele Bartolesi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Display the default/initial value for each css style property. ... Learn More >
How to Install CSS Initial Style Value From a VSIX
You can easily install the CSS Initial Style Value extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. css-initial-style-value-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).