Insert Anchor 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 2, 2021
You are about to download the Insert Anchor 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: Insert an anchor when URL is pasted. ...
Please note that the Insert Anchor vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Insert Anchor is a free extension for VS Code published by JIANG Jing (JIANGJing), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert an anchor when URL is pasted. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-insert-anchor-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 54259 bytes (52.99 KB)
• MD5: 4403d380bb5b4d263b20ff6e0542b8ae
• SHA1: 4ae2fd73f21fd292b16343bcc44956d9364ccbbc
• SHA256: edf10336fc6ed57cefa7ff053b234345d1d7c28ca7818931ada40fd92025fad5
How to Install Insert Anchor From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Insert Anchor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-insert-anchor-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).