You are about to download the Highlight Python Cell Splitter Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.20.0 and up: highlight the splitter(title) of python cells ...
Please note that the Highlight Python Cell Splitter Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-python-highlight-cell-splitter-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.20.0 and up
• File Size: 32.69 KB (33474 Bytes)
• MD5: fe308b5e550bf978fadf04afb802a0d8
• SHA1: e8b8f3839cd806014eb0814dc55844ebad6c801f
• SHA256: 53924c35aa5f4ce6153f0070e810a9712b5daadb5494e4a014849b0b3a4978aa
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Highlight Python Cell Splitter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Highlight Python Cell Splitter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by zhaouv, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
highlight the splitter(title) of python cells , highlight the splitters of python cells for vscode, bold them and change their color ... Learn More >
How to Install Highlight Python Cell Splitter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Highlight Python Cell Splitter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-python-highlight-cell-splitter-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).