Datedfile 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: August 31, 2021
You are about to download the Datedfile 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: datedfile, Create files based on a date format ...
Please note that the Datedfile vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Datedfile is a free extension for VS Code published by Chris Davison (ChrisDavison), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create files based on a date format Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: datedfile-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 1020872 bytes (996.95 KB)
• MD5: 7004c8910eb6c0fa333e15914cc17074
• SHA1: 5e55b828e88671b60836892c75fa532b58633783
• SHA256: d97477db7fe9aae965a26d57ea9f03be9712f0a05d920902b1920d62e5d1d5db
How to Install Datedfile From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Datedfile extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. datedfile-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).